Fix: Audio Services Not Responding Windows 10

Unfortunately, it seems like you are having issues with Windows audio driver/service. I suggest you to try installing Realtek Audio drivers and check if that fixes this issue for you. You can download them from this link:-
https://www.realtek.com/en/component/zoo/category/pc-audio-codecs-high-definition-audio-codecs-software

Once I plug the headset in USB port. I use it without any problem. But later, after I rebooting the pc, the sound stop working. It doesn’t happen all the times. That’s why I don’t understand if this is drivers problems of my motherboard or a windows problem. Thank you in advance. I hope to be clearer.

Can you explain a little bit more, please? What do you mean by your PC running out of sound?

Hello, none of these solutions worked for me. I have a problem when I plug a headset in the USB ports. Sometimes my PC run out of sound after this. I tried many solutions, but they don’t work. I have Aorus Xtreme x399 with threadripper 1950x.

Thank you so much!!! Your a life saver! Solution 5 worked for me. I have tried so many “solutions” I saw throughout my search and they were all the same techniques, so when I found your page I had some hope. Once again THANKS!

solution 3 worked for me!!! Thank you soooooo much

Thank you so much! I’ve been battling with my computer sound for a whole week now, and it fixed it!

Solution 1 worked for me! Thank you so much.

Solution 4 worked for me!
thanks a lot <3

Did everything but #6. No dice; nothing worked.

hey, solution 3 work for me as well. hope the people reading the comments see this. and thanks for fixing the audion, you are awesome

Solution 3 worked for me thanks for the detailed article

Thank goodness for this guide! I have tried countless other guides and this one finally had the fix for me, the advice on unchecking “Show compatible hardware” and installing the realtek HD audio manually saved me. Thanks very much for your professional guide!

Solution 5 worked for me on the 2020 Razer Blade running windows 10. There is hope

i had lost all hope for the audio recovery of my laptop…thank you so much…solution 3 turned out to work out the wonders…thank you so much

i had lost all hope for the audio recovery of my laptop… thank you so much…solution 3 worked for me

try a clean install of Windows because that is bound to get rid of any software issues if any and if it still persists after a clean install of Windows, it is likely an issue with the sound card. For that, you can buy any cheap USB sound card off the internet and plug it into your computer and use it to get the audio working again.

Before you send it in, try a clean install of Windows because that is bound to get rid of any software issues if any and if it still persists after a clean install of Windows, it is likely an issue with the sound card. For that, you can buy any cheap USB sound card off the internet and plug it into your computer and use it to get the audio working again.

Didnt think this would work tbh it took me all the solutions but finally i managed to get my audio fixed at solution 5. THANKS

Solution 6 FIXED MY PROBLEM. THANK YOU SO FUCKIN MUCH, I SRSLY CANT LIVE WITHOUT MUSIC.