How to Fix Windows Script Host Errors on Startup

Originally published at: How to Fix Windows Script Host Errors on Startup

The Windows Script Host Error can seem like a virus or malware infection to the untrained eye, however, it is nothing more than an error with the VBScript file. It appears with all versions of the operating system, and it doesn’t depend on any specific software that may trigger it. If this error happens, people…

How did you fixed you error? Please let me know

This is a whole another problem, Google for its solutions the registry needs to be tweaked a bit to fix this isssue.

How to fix these problems… YES I KNOW I HAVE FOUR!

1. Can not find script file ‘‘D:TempvLkEX.vbs’’
  2. Can not find script file ‘‘D:TempFKCM.vbs’’
  3. Can not find script file ‘‘D:TempoQOg.vbs’’
  4. Can not find script file ‘‘D:TempExRst.vbs’’
    Also i tried all the methods… NONE WORKED!

I was just wondering, how do you fix one of these if thy say something like

Windows Script Host
ERROR
Could not find Checker.dbs

I’m personally a Modder for video games, and i love to mess around with files and such, but sometimes i do more damage than i can fix, viruses don’t matter to me, but this just isnt fixable by me. Did the scan 100% WIN 10 btw. Haven’t tried the second method, trying it now.

Hey, i tried both methodes, but in method 2 just Option 1 and 2 but not 3. Im a bit scared that something happens when i reboot my Computer in safe mode or something like that. But all other methods/Options didnt help me. And this Screenshot Shows my Error: Screenshot by Lightshot I got Windows 10 by the way. Would be nice if i hear some Feedback soon, Thank you :slight_smile:

what happens if all don’t work

i followed method 1 and method 2 : option 1 & 2, and none of them worked…
and then i tried to install ccleaner, and tried this, and fortunately worked… lol :slight_smile:

i choose method 2, option 2… thank god… the windows script host dont appear again… thank you for your help

RIP it might actually be a virus then I don’t know, I’m just a child who knows a decent amount about technology… I saw another person only do 2 of the methods. Did you try ALL of them EVERY SINGLE ONE for SURE??? There are 4 methods

Can you explain please