How to Restore Processors In System Configuration in Windows 10

Originally published at: How to Restore Processors In System Configuration in Windows 10

Microsoft’s Windows usually has default settings to configure how your system works. This configuration includes the number of processors that the operating system can run. By default, Windows uses all your processors to run the tasks on your system. In the case of multiple tasks, each processor core can be handed different tasks so that…

Thanks Brother
I was facing issue after following a YouTube video
But unchecking number of processors and restarting have solved the issue

Finally I have solved my problem with help of this website…:smiling_face:
My cores and processors has been reduced to 1 but now they are restored to 6 and 12. And my laptop is running smoothly.
Thanks a lot!

Press the “Windows + R” keys together and then type “msconfig” it should work for you.

Hello I have run into a similar problem on my laptop. However I cannot locate “shared tool” let alone “msconfig” Tried the FIND search nothing came up Please assist.

I was facing same problem but after Resetting my pc problem was 100% fixed

Hi Kevin, I have no folder called “startupreg” or “startup” folder. In fact I only have the “bootini” and the “default” files in the “state” folder.

hi Kevin, I have no folder called “startupreg” or “startupfolder”. Infact I have only the “bootini” and the “default” files in the “state” folder.

Have you tried the steps indicated in this article?

Did u try the steps for the System Configuration window? if not try them before trying the other ones.

same problem cant see all cpu only 1