How to: Start Windows 10 in Safe Mode

Originally published at: How to: Start Windows 10 in Safe Mode

Microsoft is the world’s leading desktop OS development firm with a market share greater than all other desktop OS in the world. The latest release of Windows OS by Microsoft is Windows 10 and it has definitely made its way into a competitive market with distinction. Windows 10 is the successor of the previous version…

I am taking my laptop to my repair man…nobody else seems to be able to fix it…thanks for trying

It can’t be a problem with the engine for all games because the games I am playing personally are working fine without any problem for me so it means that the game you are trying to play is having issues with the engine but we can’t confirm that double-check with your friend.

I certainly appreciate your help but I am at a lose as to how to fix this problem…if its the unreal engine itself we are all in big trouble …

Try this article, it should help you. :-

Try this:-

1. Turn off your computer completely.
  2. Start it and when your computer reaches the Windows logo turn it off. (Unplug the switch)
  3. Repeat step 2 until your computer says “Preparing Automatic Repair”.
  4. Once you are on the Automatic Repair Windows you can head over to “Troubleshoot > Advanced Options > Startup Settings” then reboot your computer.
  5. Now you should get the option to start Windows in safe mode.

You can’t create a recovery file if you can’t even get into the boot screen.

Try this:

I purchase a lenovo laptop 1week ago. Same problem facing(video_tdr_failure). But as per your given suggestions, I apply all possible treatment to fixed this issue. But problem r not solved. Pls help me, bcz its my working laptop not for fun. Pls help me.