FIX: Account has been disabled. Please see your System Administrator

Hold the SHIFT key and then choose Restart.

Holding down the shift button and hitting the power button just turns the laptop off.

Thank you soo much. It works

I think you put the wrong command that’s why it’s showing this error. What’s the username of the account you just made?

The command should look like this:-

net localgroup administrators put that username here /add

Thank you so~ much.

Try this command to set the password:
“Net User (Username) Password”

Try this method suggested on the support site: “While on the screen where the error appears, press Shift+F10 to bring up the command prompt.
Type CD x:windowssystem32oobe (with x being the drive letter where Windows is installed, for example c:windowssystem32oobe)and hit Enter.
Type msoobe and hit Enter.
You may then be prompted to create an account name and password, and set the time and date. Click Finish when done”

Press and hold shift before moving your mouse and while holding shift-click on the power button and select Restart. After that, let go of shift when the advanced recovery menu appears.

switch to english layout then try.

If you’ve resetted the PC you should be able to re-add a new account?

I just reset my pc because i could no t remember the password and it gave me the admin account but said it was disabled. So i am trying this now, the administrator account is taking forever. Hppe it works. If it doesn’t, what do i do?

See if you can access C:Users"Your Username" and get it from there.

Boot into safe mode, and disable all start up programs. Search this site for clean boot.

welcome.

you have to release the shift key after clicking restart.

When I perform “At the sign-in screen, hold down the Shift key on your keyboard and click on the Power button located at the bottom of the screen. From the menu that pops up, click on Restart, all while holding down the Shift. and Only let go of the Shift key when the Advanced Recovery Options menu appears.” It just goes back to the Administrator Sign In screen, never goes into SAFE MODE??? I’ve tried this several times and same results? HELP…

So if it’s all already lost, then i would suggest resetting it to factory defaults.

Hi. I don’t know what happened but my computer (Window 7 Ultimate) asking for a USERNAME AND PASSWORD, I was so confused. So I tried different username and password that might work but i failed. Now, I watched different videos of tutorials on youtube then I followed them, I tried the SAFE MODE thingy then I click on the ADMINISTRATOR account and make a password then I restart. Now, my password is correct but “YOUR ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DISABLED PLEASE SEE YOUR ADMINISTRATOR” pop out. So I tried to restart again and Safe mode then I create another account (STANDARD) and I successfully logged in…here’s the problem now, I lost all my installed games,apps and MS Office and whenever I tried to installed something “ACCESS DENIED” pop out. I need your help everyone please…

Also, I never tried to use cd/usb to boot or to reset password. Please help.

Can you reset the OS and then test?

My toshiba wasn’t turning on toshiba sent me a different toshiba I too am getting the locked contact administer non of the suggests get me pass this screen I have windows 10 any other suggestions