Fix: Realtek Audio Manager won't Open or Cannot find Realtek Audio Manager

Originally published at: Fix: Realtek Audio Manager won't Open or Cannot find Realtek Audio Manager

If you have Realtek Audio drivers installed on your system then you will also have Realtek Audio Manager on your device as well. Realtek Audio Manager provides different options for changing the sound settings. However, there are cases where you won’t be able to open the Realtek Audio Manager. This can happen to anyone and…

Hello, in my case, the Realtek for audio is not appearing anywhere, my PC is using HDMI sound. I can’t seem to correctly install the audio driver as when I restart my PC the process is not continuing. The HDA app appears installed in the apps but nowhere else. I had to clean my computer so I performed a clean windows reset formatting my drives. Before the Audio controller worked fine.

I do not see the enhancements tab. I have reinstalled my drivers about three times now and I’m still back where I started. The only fix I found was uninstalling all realtek drivers and installing the uad driver at the cost of my microphone.

Hello, I installed the generic realtek driver that allows access to the realtek audio console and that caused my microphone to not work. Fixed this by updating windows but now I lost access to realtek audio console. Is there any way I can have both?

What’s the model number of your computer? Sometimes the manufacturer provides a custom driver to download on their websites that can be an issue. Also, check which audio driver is being used right now.

1. Press and hold the “Windows + R” keys together to open Run.
  2. Type “dxdiag” and head over to the “Sound” tab and please give me a screenshot.

Also, when installing Realtek drivers check if you are getting “no devices found” or other errors like that.

Thank you! This fixed my problem immediately!

pls help me i cannot get the link and it doesn’t detect if i download older version realtek

My dell inspiron 3576 laptop doesnt deteckt my headphones! It really makes me furious. I have tired to downlad and instal the REALTEK AUDIO CONSOLE. I do the installation, I reboot twice but still nothing. PLEASE help me!

Thanks buddy, it worked

Driver Easy or any other tool

I have the same problem. Installing drivers from my mobo manufacturer’s site doesn’t fix the problem. What is this third party tool you are talking about?

thank you. I only needed to find the executable file to pin it to the Start menu.

Realtek doesnt give audio downloads anymore I tried that website look completetly different

Yes, try uninstalling and reinstalling.

How can you uninstall and then reinstall when the reinstall isn’t working? Now I have nothing, not even a bad Realtek driver.

I had a similar issue it turned out I had an issue with audio because of my motherboard. I had to buy a a USB to Audio converter in order to get the sound back.

Okay, so first try to Uninstall the driver then install it again. If that doesn’t help try this driver:-

https://sudo.to/2ms

It’s an old driver but you should be able to open the Realtek Audio Manager.

Hello, I’ve been having this issue for a week now and I can’t fix it no matter what I do. I recently switched back to my integrated GPU because the one I used died. I just installed the driver for my integrated GPU and first thing I noticed when I rebooted the PC was the red cross icon on the audio icon on the bottom left. I checked services and windows audio wasn’t working, so I’ve rerun it again. Red cross went away but I still can’t get any audio. I’ve reinstalled Realtek Driver, I can see it in device manager but can’t open Realtek Audio manager. I know my jacks are working fine. I’m using an HDMI-VGA transmitter for display because my monitor doesn’t support HDMI. What do you think is the problem?

If you are using the HDMI sound, the drivers that come bundled with your graphics drivers will be used instead of Realtek drivers so you will have to uninstall the GPU Audio drivers and install the Realtek ones. As you said you are having issues installing the drivers I suggest you boot into safe mode and try to install the drivers again. If that doesn’t work let me know the model number of your computer? Sometimes the manufacturer provides a custom driver to download on their websites that can be an issue. Also, check which audio driver is being used right now.

1. Press and hold the “Windows + R” keys together to open Run.
  2. Type “dxdiag” and head over to the “Sound” tab and please give me a screenshot.

Also, when installing Realtek drivers check if you are getting “no devices found” or other errors like that.

Sometimes when you update your Windows it’s possible that it also updated the driver you were using so first of all try this:-

1. Press and hold the “Windows + R” keys together to open the run program.
  2. Type “control” and press enter to open the control panel.
  3. Head over to “Hardware & Sound” then click the option named “Sound”.
  4. Once you are there double-click on the Speaker you are using and check the “Enhancements” tab.
  5. Check if the feature you need is available here (you can do the same for your microphone as well).

If that fixes your problem then great however if it doesn’t try reinstalling your Realtek drivers and let me know how it goes.