FIX: Windows 10 Freezes Randomly

very valuable suggestion. thanks

I was having the same issues and what I noticed in the Event viewer was that the GPS location was trying to report to Microsoft. I have a desktop so I turned off the location services and no more freezing. Go to Settings, Privacy, Location and turn that crap off.

I’ll update the article with the method you have provided.

I had similar problem. My computer was freezing randomly and I had to do
a hard reset every time. I finaly found a solution for my problem. The
freezes were caused by Broadcom 802.11n Network Adapter driver.

You should try the suggestions listed here. These are general suggestions and works for most of the people.

Hi Kevin, I don’t know if my problem is link with yous, but when I trasnsfer somenthing to my external hard drive 3.0, my pc (windoes 10), began to be really slow and it take me around 20 minute to shut it down normally. But, I can transfer tings from the external hard drive to my pc without problem… And sometimes, windows 10 freeze for whatever reason, like seeing a video or juste by using the search option of my document… Do you think my proble is related to what you are talking about ? Sorry for the long question and thankx in advance !

WPDBUSENUM is the portable device enumerator, try disabling it.

Did you upgrade the RAM or replace it with the same spec? Thanks

Hi Kevin
Few month ago i’ve installed Win10 and unfortunately my Pc start freezing randomly every time i was watching a video or playing a game. So unable to fix it, i’ve reinstalled Win8.1. But the freezes where still here. In fact it was caused by my RAM. after changing it, no more freezes. But i’m still scared to install win10 again and to encounter some freezes. (Sorry for my bad english)

I have done it, thank you. I hope it`s all fixed now.

1. From the Desktop, right click the Taskbar and select Task Manager. In Task Manager click the Startup Tab.
  2. Locate the LogiLDA entry. Right click that component and select the Disable option.

Thank you :slight_smile: