How to Fix Error 0xc000007b "Application was unable to start correctly"?

Method 6: Replace DLL’s for 64 Bit System
please reup link for download because i tried all except that…

my system is 64 and my game assassins creed unity gold edition is 86
what will i do
pls help

You can make sure by pressing Windows + S, type “system information” and check from there. Make sure that the version of the game and the operating system type on your computer is the same.

i’m stock @ method 2 de system wont let me delete the files and in others tutorials like your method 6 it wont let me exchange the files what can i do?

Hey I tried the method 6 but when I pasted the dlls in the system32 it says “you need a permission for this action”. Please help me

Man, method 6 after all hope was gone saved my #$% for installing RevCoaster Huge Modpack 1.4. Damn, I think I love u ^^.

Can you reply with the exact error?

I tried to reinstall Direct X but after that i get this error… it is in Czech but it says that it is system problem … anyone know how to fix? :frowning:

Bro your amazing im glad there are brilliant people like u on the internet to help others ur the best

Link to revouninstaller is http://revouninstaller.com is revouninstaller.com. Go to 1) services.msc (type that in search) -> right click Windows Installer Services and select Start.

help me…can give nme link REvoUNinstaller?

cannot uninstall https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/d1b7024f3205f2e4c84968c170b58625ccb9a537ec081e4309b93c4d08b40b67.jpg

Finally. Thank you, I’ve been searching for something like this instead of all those warez sites ‘best 0xc00000whatever’ fix 2015, free download. Jesus, so annoying. Anyways, props to you.

i get this message i reunstall all and run an app then :cry: https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/4fd73cde6f45995e3d8d8434604d5acd9a51be4fc357bdaa29e7f8fb5c5f853b.png

yes i did step six i got all the software in the list checked when installed but i couldnt do a system restore all the way back to uninstalling the visual programs. because after that i updated direct x, and i could only system restore to undo the directx update.

which method did you end up using?

Thank you. It worked.

hi, so i tried every 13 method its not working and i also tried zubyan gul methods about reregistering dlls and not working still i also upgraded my pc but not deleted evvverything i choose keep files and apps and its not working so any method please??

If you have mixed DLLs in Epic Games Folder that’s fine just completely uninstall the Epic Games Launcher and install it again. However, if you have mixed and messed up DLLs within the Windows I suggest you to repair Install Windows 10 here is how you can do that: How to: Repair Install Windows 10

Hi, i tryied all steps below but nothing works i spent my whole day tryin’ to fix it ! My Epic Games Launcher dont want to open the same error ! I used Scannow but no errors ! NOTE : I may have mixed 64bit dll with 32bit is there a way to fix that? Some help please ?