How to Fix Error 0xc000007b "Application was unable to start correctly"?

I tried all these options but unfortunately I didn’t manage to solve it! Is there any other way that I could fix it? :frowning:

i highly suggest you do method 3 and do a repair to the visual studio when its window pops up. you may have deleted or have a corrupted visual studio file.

i m runnning windows on my mac? is there any different reason behind the problem? plz let me know i m sick of trying everything over net

which game? mate

Indeed, Humans are stupid sometimes even the genius ones, The actual error reason was the game data corrupted, downloaded from different source, & done!

I have already searched the whole web, same methods, but the 5th & 6th are unique here!

Unfortunately, I have tried 5th method, nothing happened.

So now, Trying VC Redist Installer, I hope it works, It’s my last hope. :frowning:

I have already searched the whole web, same methods, but the 5th & 6th are unique here!
Unfortunately, I have tried 5th method, nothing happened.
So now, Downloading VC Redist Installer, I hope it works, It’s my last hope. :frowning:

Amazing! Thanks!

I’m so grateful of your help I used number six

Use RevoUninstaller to uninstall all Visual C++ Libraries, after they have been uninstalled, re-install.

Uninstall previous VCs from Control Panel -> Uninstall a Program, then apply Method 6

please help me i wanna to play on my pc

same :cry:
but method 6 not fully installed some version already exist

Have you tried method 6 and a system restore?