How to Fix Error 0xc000007b "Application was unable to start correctly"?

I suggest you try and re-register all your DLLs files on your Windows. Please make a restore point before following these steps. Here is how you can create a Restore point:- How to Create a System Restore Point on a Windows 7/8 and 10

Follow these steps:-

1. Search for Command Prompt in your Search bar and click “Run as administrator”.
  2. Now put this following command and press enter.

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

1. Wait for the process to finish.

This should take some time but it should fix the issue for you. However, if it doesn’t follow these steps:-

1. Search for Command Prompt in your Search bar and click “Run as administrator”.
  2. Now put this following command and press enter.

CD C:Windows
Dir *.dll /s /b > c:regdll.bat

1. Wait for the Command Prompt to finish the task.
  2. Now there should be a “.bat” file in your C: Drive.
  3. Right-click on that File and Click “Edit”.
  4. Now once the file is opened press and hold the CTRL on your keyboard and press “H”.
  5. This should bring up replacing the feature of the notepad.
  6. In “Find What” type “C:”.
  7. In “Replace With” type “Regsvr32.exe /s C:”.
  8. Now click “Replace All”.
  9. Press “CTRL + S” to save the file.
  10. Now run the file as administrator.

If you are confused with the steps this video should help you:- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KD5RVG7CKCA

If none of these solves the problem then I suggest you try and repair Install your Windows 10. Here is how you can do that:- How to: Repair Install Windows 10

Which application is giving you this error code? Also, have you downloaded it from a verified source?

Hey sir. So here’s an update. Since nothing worked, he had decided on a ps3 emulator (rpsc3), but here lies an other issue, the game stutters and no matter how much I try to improve the performance, it just doesn’t work. This one time it reaches below 1.0 fps! How can I solve this?

Yo, thanks a lot. I reinstalled the MS visual C++ x84bit and now the app works :slight_smile:
Thanks again

Have you tried Method 8? If you have tried that and still having this issue you will have to reinstall your Windows. If you know how to do that great however if you don’t know how to do it you can follow these articles below:-

I suggest you try resetting first here is the link:

If that doesn’t work for you here is how you can clean install Windows 10 ( Keep in mind it will remove all the data from your computer including your personal files )

hello reader
nothing work for me please help me i was unable to run any game in my pc i invest my money in my pc but now even a game is unable to run in my pc what can i do please help i was in a nightmare please help me to get out from my nightmare

Ive just got data subscribed to mid night
Im also having trouble with installation of DiRT 2 demo on Hp EliteBook.
I think its updating the windows then ill bring feed back.

Which version of game are you playing on? 32 bit or 64 bit?

I played Naruto shippuden ultimate ninja storm 3 before but it showing after resetting my pc I tried everything still doesn’t work

does no body know that you can just hire someone to do it

I suggest you open your control panel and then uninstall all the Microsoft C++ Redists present on your PC. After that, download the file givenen in the Last method and Install that program it will automatically install all the Redists and that should hopefully fix the issue you are having. If that doesn’t work for you let me know the program’s name.

tried every one of the steps and it still persists…

You need to download the 64-bit version of the game

Which game is it? have you tried running it as administrator and verfiying if the game files are intact. Also, have you installed all the version of Microsoft Visual C++

Best method reinstal windows… i try evry one of them non worked…for me ty guys for help the methods are good but not for me

64 i think

What version of Windows are you running? 32 or 64?

boot into safe mode, and then delete them.

i hope it work

what OS are you on?