(Solved) Wi-Fi Option Missing in Windows Settings App

There is definitely something wrong, what’s the model number of your laptop?

Hey, sometimes laptop manufacturers actually modify the driver according to the laptop so that they can be more stable and deliver a better experience overall. Try Installing this driver provided on their official support page here: laptops and netbooks :: 300 series :: 330 14ast - Lenovo Support PK

thank you for you reply.
i am using a laptop, lenovo ideapad 330. model number of my network adaptor is Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165.

Try this:-

1. Open Device Manager.
  2. Under the title bar there should be an option named “View”.
  3. Press it and click on “Show hidden devices”

Check if that revealed your Network adaptor, If it doesn’t try connecting the adaptor using another port. If none of these workarounds work for you try this method:-

1. Search for Command Prompt.
  2. Right-click on it and run it as an administrator.
  3. Put the following command: “netcfg -d”. Now press enter.
  4. Reboot your computer.

If it doesn’t work or gives any error use this command again till the issue is resolved. Keep me updated.

On solution 4, i went to put it to “automatic” and hit start, but it wouldn’t go. I then looked at all of the options and about 80-90% of them are disabled. Why is this? Is this supposed to be? I also don’t have sound (it says there’s nothing connected along with wifi) and my pc is acting like nothing is plugged into it besides my mouse/keyboard and my monitors. Please help